COVID-19 has caught us all by surprise and has changed our lives drastically over the last few months. Here are some suggestions for ways to stay sane during the pandemic.
- Practice mindfulness– Spend some time every day trying to stay in the present moment. If you need some help doing this lookup guided meditations online.
- Get outside– Going outside and getting a breath of fresh air can do wonders for your sanity and mental health. Go for a walk or just sit in the sun soaking in the rays.
- Stay fit– This is not the time to get lax with your exercise regimen. Try to get some physical activity every day.
- Stay connected– This can be a time that feels quite isolating but it doesn’t have to be that way. Reach out to friends and family via Skype, Zoom, Facetime so that you feel less alone.
- Laugh– Make sure you watch funny movies, videos, or content every day. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
If you or a loved one find yourself experiencing difficulty staying sane during the pandemic, please feel free to contact out intact department at (201) 488-6678 or visit Specializedtherapy.com in order to make an appointment.