STA is equipped with staff and instruments to provide an extensive battery of psychological tests for children, adolescents and adults. Areas of testing include: intelligence, personality, learning disability, neurological and vocational, employee selction, executive skills assessment, 360°, organizational assessment.
The following represents a partial list of the tests provided:
- WPPSI (intelligence test)
- Stanford-Binet (intelligence test)
- WISC and WAIS (intelligence tests)
- McCarthy Scales of Children’s Abilities
- Conners Parent and Teaching Rating Scales for ADHD
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test
- Wide Range Achievement Test
- Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test
- Halstead-Reitan Battery for Neurological Testing
- Woodcock-Johnson Test of Cognitive Ability
- Rorschach (Inkblot)
- Thematic Apperception Test
- Bender Gestalt
- Children’s Apperception Test
- House-Tree-Person Test
- Child Behavior Checklist
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
There is no time like the present to take action.
For a free consultation with our intake coordinator who will match you to the best provider and service to fit your needs and goals, call 201-488-6678 or click this link to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
If calling from out of state: 855-STA TALK (855-782-8255).