Specialized Therapy Associates (STA) “Where Special Concerns Deserve Special Care” has been a part of the New Jersey community for over 15 years providing state-of-the-art client-focused services to children, adolescents, adults, families and couples. STA includes an ever expanding staff of over 20 full time highly experienced multi-disciplinary psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, licensed professional counselors, drug and alcohol counselors, and other professional staff dedicated to providing a full spectrum of services to help you achieve social, emotional and relationship goals.
- Psychotherapy: Evening and Weekend Appointments
- Children, Adolescents, Adults in Individual, Group, Couples or Family Therapy
- Behavioral Issues
- Academic Performance
- Testing: IQ, Neuropsychological, Clinical, Personality
- Executive Testing and Evaluation
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Medication and Medication Management
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Chronic Disease Management
- Integrated Healthcare and Wellness
- Eating Disorders
Request the “Specialty Groups & Programs” directory packet for further detail on these offerings.
- Addiction and Codependency Program
- ADHD Program
- Anxiety Disorders Program
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Group
- Divorce Group
- From Hurting to Healing: Interpersonal Trauma Program/Group
- Social Skills Group
- Group Therapy: Men’s, Woman’s, Teen’s and New Mother’s Group
- Willpower Workout Group
There is no time like the present to take action.
For a free consultation with our intake coordinator who will match you to the best provider and service to fit your needs and goals, call 201-488-6678 or click this link to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
If calling from out of state: 855-STA TALK (855-782-8255).