It’s never too early to start preparing for success. While schools can address special needs, it’s more difficult to find a program to help develop the potential of each and every student. The Academic Success program can:
- Encourage the development of early study skills
- Create recognition of the importance of homework
- Facilitate productive academic habits
- Foster an appreciation of learning
After completion of the Academic Success program, you and your child will have developed skills in:
- Motivating performance in school work
- Managing time more effectively
- Creating good homework habits
- Communicating with teachers
- Balancing social and academic needs
- Finding genuine enthusiasm in school work
- Developing greater responsibility, at home and at school
“If it were not for Dr. Gourdine, I don’t think I would have finished high school. I was so stressed out that I stopped going to school at one point. She gave me the courage to go back and succeed.”
There is no time like the present to take action.
For a free consultation with our intake coordinator who will match you to the best provider and service to fit your needs and goals, call 201-488-6678 or click this link to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
If calling from out of state: 855-STA TALK (855-782-8255).